Family Pre-K: A Family Learning Experience
- FREE 2-hour morning or afternoon sessions twice a week for you and your child
- fun and engaging, developmentally-appropriate educational experiences
- for 4- and 5-years old who will attend kindergarten the following September
- support for you as a parent or caregiver in how to help your child at home
- a chance to connect with other families in your neighborhood
Join us for a pre-kindergarten learning experience for children and their families or caregivers! Edmonds School District offers Family Pre-K classes at seven locations throughout the district. This program is designed for children and their families or caregivers to attend together and develop skills to help children be successful in kindergarten.
Family Pre-K is available to ALL families living within the Edmonds School District boundaries who are not currently attending another preschool program. Not sure if you live within the district? Click HERE to find out.
There is no income requirement to apply, but a parent or guardian is required to be in class with the child. Classes start in October and end in May.
Space is limited. If you are interested, check "How to Apply".
We are now accepting applications for school year 2022-2023.