Edmonds Family Pre-K
- FREE 2-hour morning or afternoon sessions twice a week for you and your child
- fun and engaging, developmentally-appropriate educational experiences
- for 4- and 5-years old who will attend kindergarten the following September
- support for you as a parent or caregiver in how to help your child at home
- a chance to connect with other families in your neighborhood
Join us for a pre-kindergarten learning experience for children and their families or caregivers!
Four district locations:
On Mondays and Wednesdays:
On Tuesdays and Thursdays:
|Oak Heights||PM||12:45-2:45 PM|
Two locations offer AM and PM sessions.
This program is designed for children and their families or caregivers to attend together and develop skills to help children be successful in kindergarten.
Family Pre-K is available to ALL families living within the Edmonds School District boundaries who are not currently attending another preschool program. Not sure if you live within the district?
Find my neighborhood School
There is no income requirement to apply, but a parent or guardian is required to be in class with the child. Classes start in October and end in May.
Application information Space is limited.