Edmonds Arts Festival Foundation Scholarships
Edmonds Arts Festival Foundation offers scholarships to seniors who will be pursuing college work in the visual arts. Degrees may include visual arts, photography, drawing, sculpture, design, painting, jewelry, ceramics, video production, web design, fashion design, graphic arts, interior design, industrial design, animation, or game design.
2023 deadline for application is April 10.
Students must live within the boundaries of the Edmonds School District and graduate from high school in 2023.
Benefits to pursuing an EAFF scholarship:
- EAFF scholarships may be applied to any college-level art school, college art institute, college, or university. Individual awards may cover up to a full quarter of tuition.
- Students may re-apply each year that they remain in a visual arts related curriculum.
- The scholarships are not “financial need”, or “test” based. The EAFF Scholarship Committee, using established evaluation criteria.
- Only students living or attending school within the Edmonds School District are eligible to apply. This limits the number of applicants in comparison to state and national scholarship programs.
- EAFF scholarship winners will display one of their art pieces in the Festival’s main gallery. This piece may be priced for sale if the student would like to sell their work.
The application process includes: (See website for full details)
- Completing an online application form.
- Two letters of recommendation (online).
- A digital art portfolio containing five examples of your work.
- A short interview (in person or by zoom).
- Awardees will agree to volunteer 3 hours at Edmonds Arts Festival (June 16-18). This provides the student an opportunity to network with professional artists, and community leaders who help run the festival.
For more information or to apply, scan the QR code below, or visit www.edmondsartsfestival.com/foundation
If you have questions, please contact artstudentscholarships@EAFFoundation.org.