Our Certificated School Nurses provide health and medical consultation for all students as well as participate in the building of child study/multi-disciplinary teams when appropriate.
School Nurses spend their days:
- Coordinating information related to medical and health concerns.
- Developing a plan for students.
- Facilitating medical procedures for students.
- Managing cases for medically involved students.
- Contributing nursing assessments as a part of the Special Education evaluation process.
They can also refer students to health care practitioners, coordinate referrals for medical insurance and be available to do home visits, when appropriate.
For more information about Health Services:
Mara Marano-Bianco, Manager
(425) 431-7174 or 425-431-3001