WHY CHOOSE EDMONDS?
Our District is a Great Place to SERVE!
- You’ll be on a team committed to providing a diverse, inclusive culture where all people are valued
- You’ll have the opportunity to engage in meaningful, relevant and collaborative professional development to better inspire, empower, and engage our students
- You’ll serve 20,000 students to be resilient, participating citizens who are prepared to pursue and accomplish educational, life and work-related interests after high school
- You’ll be part of vibrant, collaborative partnerships throughout our larger community to support all students’ academic, mental, emotional, social, and physical well-being
- You’ll be in a district with great community support for school levies and bonds
- You’ll join a team who cares deeply for students and mirror the diversity of our students, families and community
Our District is a Great Place to LIVE!
- You’re centrally located to nearly everything there is to do and see in the Seattle and North Puget Sound areas
- You’re in a place with great community pride for the visual and performing arts and culture
- You’re near a variety of restaurants, shopping, and waterfront activities
- You’re close to the Edmonds Ferry, I-5 and I-405 north interchange, and the Sounder Train
We extend our invitation to join an excellent school district and contribute to equity, engagement and excellence for each and every student.
Human Resources Office Hours:
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m Mon-Fri
Phone: (425) 431-7020
Fax: (425) 431-7034
Victoria Alunni (425) 431-7023
Karen Hardesty (425) 431-7028
Bhadra Umagiliya (425) 431-7026
Merry Senn (425) 431-7072