WHY CHOOSE EDMONDS?
Our District is a Great Place to SERVE!
- You’ll be on a team committed to providing a diverse, inclusive culture where all people are valued
- You’ll have the opportunity to engage in meaningful, relevant and collaborative professional development to better inspire, empower, and engage our students
- You’ll serve 20,000 students to be resilient, participating citizens who are prepared to pursue and accomplish educational, life and work-related interests after high school
- You’ll be part of vibrant, collaborative partnerships throughout our larger community to support all students’ academic, mental, emotional, social, and physical well-being
- You’ll be in a district with great community support for school levies and bonds
- You’ll join a team who cares deeply for students and mirror the diversity of our students, families and community
Our District is a Great Place to LIVE!
- You’re centrally located to nearly everything there is to do and see in the Seattle and North Puget Sound areas
- You’re in a place with great community pride for the visual and performing arts and culture
- You’re near a variety of restaurants, shopping, and waterfront activities
- You’re close to the Edmonds Ferry, I-5 and I-405 north interchange, and the Sounder Train
We extend our invitation to join an excellent school district and contribute to each student learning, every day!
Human Resources Office Hours:
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., weekdays
Phone: (425) 431-7020
Fax: (425) 431-7034
Victoria Alunni (425) 431-7023
Karen Hardesty (425) 431-7028
Bhadra Umagiliya (425) 431-7026
Merry Senn (425) 431-7072