Skip To Main Content
Edmonds School District

How to Check Meal Account Balances

Methods for Checking Account Balances:

  • Skyward Family Access includes balance information: click on the "Food Service" tab
  • Students can ask the Food and Nutrition Services staff in kitchen
  • Call your school's main office to connect with kitchen staff and ask
  • Call the Food and Nutrition Services Office at (425) 431-7078.
  • Call your school Office Manager and ask.

Thank you for letting us be a part of your student's day!

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.