District students in grade 6-12 have auto-created ParentSquare accounts, called StudentSquare. That means that emails sent through ParentSquare may also be sent to district-issued student email accounts.
In addition, students may register their StudentSquare accounts online and even download the StudentSquare app in order to engage in classrooms and groups.
- Go to the web address:
- Enter your email or cell number you used to activate your account and the password you created.
- Click Sign in with Google.
Mobile App Login
- Open the StudentSquare app.
- Enter your email or cell number you used to activate your account.
- Tap Continue.
- Click on Sign in with Google
- Tap Sign In.