What is ParentSquare?
ParentSquare is an easy-to-use communication tool that combines multiple communication streams into one easy-to-use interface for families and staff.
Here’s what you can do with ParentSquare this year.
- Receive messages from the school via email, text or mobile app notification
- Two-way texting with translation between staff and families
- Choose to receive information as it comes, or all at once at 6 pm daily
- Communicate in your preferred language
- Direct message teachers and staff through a secure and private interface
How does ParentSquare work?
ParentSquare automatically generates an account for each parent, using the primary email address and phone number you gave your school office (also the email used by Family Access). If you do not remember the email address you used, please contact your school office and they can provide it. We encourage parents to access their accounts so they can download the mobile app and update their preferences on when and how they are notified.
How is my communication managed?
You can receive communication from the district, school and classroom by email, text, app or the ParentSquare website. To reduce the amount of messaging that you get each day, we have set the ParentSquare default to digest, which will collect all of the communication from the district, school and classroom for all of your students into one message a day. We have also turned on text as a feature for all parents. You can change your notification preferences including your preferred language of communication on your ParentSquare account page.