Risk Management, Audit and Internal Controls
We protect students, employees, assets and property by ensuring that vendors are properly insured; that procedures are in place to protect from theft of cash or property; and that losses are reported promptly.
What We Do
- Protect students, staff and District property from harm
- Establish and maintain confidence of parents and taxpayers
- Minimize distraction from District's Strategic Directions
- Minimize legal fees and costs
- Minimize employees' personal liability exposure
- Maximize employees' satisfaction and morale
- Ensure proper procedures for cash handling are followed
Why Must a School District Manage Risk?
- Business Operations Coordinator, Manuel Juzon, 425.431.7051