Meadowdale Elementary School
Students were welcomed to the opening of their new school when they returned from summer break in the fall of 2000.
The new two-story school was built on the same site as the old school. The connecting Commons/Gym structure as well as classroom buildings all surround a central outside courtyard.
The library is located on the 2nd floor immediately above the Admin offices at the main entrance to the school.
Students arriving by bus utilize a separate drive and entrance to the building from those arriving at the visitor/parent drop-off entrance area at the front of the school. The facility is designed to accommodate 575 students.
- 24 Classrooms - 4 Learning Centers, each with a Shared Space and 6 classrooms
- Commons with Stage and Gym linked by an operable partition, which can be opened to provide space for large gatherings and performances
- Central outside courtyard for student gatherings or performances
- Outdoor learning spaces/play areas and ball fields
- Library with adjacent computer lab and media room