February 25, 2019 - Kindergarten Kick Off
2019 Kindergarten Kick Off Informational Night
Posted on 02/11/2019
Now February 25, 2019
6:30-7:30 pm at your assigned school
Kick Off to Kindergarten will:
1. Go over the "nuts & bolts" of the registration process
2. Provide you with general information about Kindergarten
3. Parents will receive a registration packet to complete at home - the first date you can return the packet to your school is March 6, 2019
4. While no school tours will be available at "Kick Off", you will have the opportunity to tour the school on a future date
5. Your Kindergarten student is welcome to attend, but the meeting is really for parents (child care for children aged 3-7 is available at no cost)
*Each student in the Edmonds School District is assigned to a school by address. Please go to www.edmonds.wednet.edu to access Neighborhood School Finder to find out which Kick Off event you should attend, or call 425-431-7176.
Students eligible to start Kindergarten in September 2019 must turn 5 years old by August 31, 2019. Call 425-431-7176 for information about Early Entrance for students born between September 1 and December 31, 2014.