TWO-HOUR LATE START FOR STUDENTS Feb. 1, due to internet outage
ALL SCHOOLS WILL START TWO-HOURS LATE Wednesday, Feb. 1, due to the ongoing internet outage. All employees need to report to work at their regularly scheduled time and location, including district office staff (ESC staff - this is a revision to the information you received this afternoon). The 2-hour delay is for students only.
While the internet outage is anticipated to continue through the day, a 2-hour delay will give our technology team the time to complete necessary updates to staff computers.
- Buses will arrive for student pick up two hours after the regular pick up time
School start and dismissal times:
- School starts two hours after the school’s regular start time: bit.ly/ESDStartDismiss
- There will be NO ZERO hour
School breakfast and lunch:
- School breakfast will be available 30 minutes before schools start
- School lunch will be provided as part of the school day
- No MORNING Move 60!
- No MORNING Edmonds Preschool or MORNING Family PreK
All before school childcare is CLOSED
- Due to the staffing needs, childcare providers will not be available tomorrow for before school care.
Thank you for your patience and understanding
We know this is hard for families to adjust your schedules on such short notice. Please know we are working to resolve this issue as quickly as we can.
-Edmonds School District