Skyward Family Access
What is Family Access?
Family Access is an easy-to-use website that allows parents and guardians to access information about their students from any device with Internet access. Family Access allows parents to play a more involved role in their student’s education and improve communication with the school.
Что такое семейные средства доступа к информации (Family Access)?
Actions in Skyward
- FAMILY ACCOUNT ACCESS
- VIEW REPORT CARDS IN SKYWARD
- CHANGE PASSWORD OR EMAIL ADDRESS
- Subscribe to email notifications
- EMAIL YOUR STUDENT’S TEACHER
- FORGOT YOUR LOGIN NAME OR PASSWORD?
- ANNUAL STUDENT/FAMILY INFORMATION UPDATE - RACE AND ETHNICITY
- Food & Nutrition Services
- CHECK CURRENT GRADES (SECONDARY ONLY)
FAMILY ACCOUNT ACCESS
VIEW REPORT CARDS IN SKYWARD
CHANGE PASSWORD OR EMAIL ADDRESS
Subscribe to email notifications
EMAIL YOUR STUDENT’S TEACHER
FORGOT YOUR LOGIN NAME OR PASSWORD?
ANNUAL STUDENT/FAMILY INFORMATION UPDATE - RACE AND ETHNICITY
Food & Nutrition Services
CHECK CURRENT GRADES (SECONDARY ONLY)
Family Access login (click here)
- Single login allows parents to view records of all students within a single family.
- Ability to subscribe to email notifications on student’s attendance and grades (secondary).
- Make updates to phone numbers and emails for student and/or family.
- Parents of elementary students can view:
- Fee/Fine Information
- Food Service balances
- Report Cards
- Student Information
- Immunization Record
- Test Scores
- Messages from schools and teachers
- Parents of secondary students can view:
- All of the above plus:
- Academic History – grades from previous years
- Educational Milestones
- Gradebook – current grades and assignments
- Graduation Requirements