• Select a School

Register for Middle or High School

The District is currently working on a plan to register students for the current and next (2020-2021) school year. Please check this page after April 13 for additional information.

Enrolling a Middle or High School Student
(grades 7 through 12)

Please drop by your assigned middle or high school to pick up a registration packet and bring the following with you:

  • Proof of residency (current PUD, gas, or garbage bill; homeowner's statement or insurance policy; lease or renter's statement or receipt of payment; renter's or homeowner's insurance policy). The proof of residency must show the parent or guardian's name and address.
    • Students are assigned to a school based on their home address (where the student spends four or more nights a week).
    • To locate the school you are assigned to by your address, please go to the District home page and click on the "Neighborhood School Finder" link, then enter your child's grade and address.
    • Please choose "Transfer Information" from the "Parents" tab above for instructions on applying for a transfer to attend a school other than your neighborhood school.
    • Always register at your neighborhood school in case your transfer request cannot be accommodated.
  • Immunization record.
  • Latest report card.
  • Name, address, and telephone number of the previous school.
  • A document to establish a student's age, which could include, but is not limited to, a religious, hospital, or physician's certificate showing date of birth; an adoption record; a birth certificate; previously verified school records; Department of Social and Health Services paperwork, or any other documents permitted by law if the student is entering school in the United States for the first time.
  • Parenting plan/court order, if applicable.
  • Proof of guardianship if the student is living with an adult other than the parent.

A scheduling appointment will be set after the paperwork has been completed and all required information is reviewed. It's important to note that your child will not be able to start school until the paperwork is complete and all required immunizations have been received. 

There may be fees associated with some classes, as well as for the purchase of ASB cards, PE uniforms, yearbooks, etc. These fees may be collected at the time of registration.

Enrollment forms for grades 7-12 can be found by clicking on this link: http://www.edmonds.wednet.edu/Domain/7

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.
  • Login
  • divViewSubPages divViewSubPages