School Activity Support
Do you need a waiver of fees for the 22-23 school year?
Fee waivers will be granted to students who participate in the WSAC College Bound Scholarship program or qualify for free or reduced-price meal benefits and have consented to share their data with other programs within the District.
If you need a waiver, here's what you should do:
- Fill out the meal benefits application: Household Application for Free and Reduced-Price Meals
- Once your application has been approved, you will receive an approval letter from the District with a “consent to share” form attached. (Since your financial data is private, the District needs your permission to use your free / reduced status for programs other than food service.)
- Sign and return the form to the District.
- Once your form has been received and processed, the District’s point of sale system will automatically adjust the price of waivable items to $0.00. This will work for in-person transactions as well as online transactions.
Examples of waivable items include but are not limited to:
- ASB Cards
- Athletic Participation Fees
- ASB Club Fees
- Class Fees
Please see School Board procedure for more information: