Student Internet Access
The Edmonds School District would like to let you know about a new program that is available to our qualifying families, called the Affordable Connectivity Program or ACP ( Affordable Connectivity Program ).
The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is a Federal program to help families and households struggling to afford Internet service during the COVID-19 pandemic. The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) provides a discount of up to $30 per month toward internet service for eligible households and up to $75 per month for households on qualifying Tribal lands.
Enrollment in ACP is now open for households with at least one member qualifying under any of the following criteria:
- Has an income that is at or below 200% of the federal poverty guidelines ;
- Is approved to receive benefits under the free and reduced-price school lunch program or the school breakfast program, including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision;
- Participates in certain assistance programs, such as SNAP, Medicaid, Federal Public Housing Assistance, SSI, WIC, or Lifeline ;
- Participates in Tribal specific programs, such as Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Tribal TANF, or Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations;
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year; or
- Meets the eligibility criteria for a participating provider's existing low-income program.
If you would like to learn more about the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP), including eligibility questions, enrollment information and billing questions, click on this link: Affordable Connectivity Program .
If you have questions about the new Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP), you can reach out to your building administrator or Family Advocate.
For additional assistance with free and/or reduced cost internet connectivity, please refer to these additional resources:
Comcast has a program - https://www.
T-mobile has a program - https://www.t-mobile.com/
The Washington State Drive-in WiFi hot spots location finder:
District Provided Hotspots:
Reminder: If your student no longer needs the district provided hotspot due to graduation or is no longer enrolled in the Edmonds School District, you must turn in your district provided hotspot to your student's school or contact Student Tech Support at 425-431-1211 or click here to send them an email .