The Community Relations Department provides information and services to parents, students, community members and staff. We strive to strengthen relationships and build public support of our schools and programs so that together we can maximize the personal, creative and academic potential of every student.
Our department coordinates the following:
- Media Relations
- Crisis Communication
- Levy/Bond Communication
- Parent Group Leaders
- Website Content Management
- Social Media
- Superintendent's Roundtable
- Partnerships (Foundation for Edmonds School District, Clothes for Kids, Pledge 365, and more)
- Flier Distribution
Publications produced by our department include the:
- Edmonds School District eNewsletter delivered weekly;
- community newsletter called Edmonds School District News published three times a year;
- District Calendar and Parent Handbook, featuring student artwork; and,
- District website.
If you would like to receive weekly Edmonds School District eNews, please click on the Register button on the upper right corner of the webpage.
If you have any questions, we invite you to ask us. We will do our best to find the right person to respond to you within a few days.
Community Relations Manager
Web Content/Community Relations Specialist
Community Relations Assistant