Transcript / Diploma Requests
Student Transcripts, Diplomas and Education Verification: Change in District Fulfillment method
Transcript Requests: Effective Date: Oct 1, 2018
We are now using two vendors to complete Transcript Requests for current students and past students.
Seniors and past high school students who last enrolled or graduated less than two years ago: Naviance
- Transcripts are free of charge using this online service
- Click on your school’s Naviance link below:
- If you have trouble logging in, contact your school's counseling office.
Past High School Students three years and longer since last enrollment or graduation date: Parchment
- Transcripts are $10.00 each
- Click on your school’s Parchment link below:
Diplomas Requests: Effective Date: Oct 1, 2018
Seniors and recent past students: High School Counseling Office
- Please check in with your school’s counseling office - printed diplomas may still be in student files
- Any fines or fees connected with students may need to be paid in order to receive diploma
All past students: Parchment
- Diplomas are $25 each. Request directly through www.parchment.com
- Click on your school’s Parchment link below.
Edmonds School District no longer accepts written requests for transcripts except under special circumstances. Questions? Please call (425) 431-7200