Fourth Grade Supply List 2012-2013
Reminder: Parents of students with life threatening health conditions (allergies, asthma, etc)
must meet with the school nurse and have medications at school BEFORE the first day of school.
Our nurse is available on a limited basis after August 13. Call 425-431-1070 for an appointment.
Below you will find the basic list of supplies your child will need when school starts on Wednesday, September 5, 2012. After school begins, individual teachers will send home requests for additional items specific to their classroom needs.
Please join us for Meet the Teacher Hour September 4, 3 – 4pm
The following items will be used by your student and kept at their desk this year:
- 3 composition books, wide-ruled paper
- 4 pocket folders
- Crayola colored pencils (set of 10)
- Crayola wax crayons (set of 24)
- 1 pair of good quality pointed metal scissors
- Fine-tip and wide-tip water-base Crayola markers (set of 10 or more)
- Pencil box to hold markers, crayons, colored pencils and scissors
- 5 BLACK Expo Dry Erase, Odorless Markers, Fine Tip
- ART SMOCK (a large men’s button up shirt or t-shirt works great)
The following items will be used by all students throughout the year. They will be collected and used as classroom supplies:
- Highlighters: 2 yellow and 2 pink - 4 pink erasers
- 60 Ticonderoga pencils (#2 lead, yellow, wood only please!) - 8 glue sticks
- 1 pkg pencil topper erasers - Zip Lock Bags
- 2 packages wide-ruled loose leaf 8 ½” x 11” notebook paper Girls – bring quart size
- 1 large box of tissue (250 count) Boys – bring gallon size
- 1 ream (pkg) of copy paper