Dear Edmonds School District Families –
We wanted to share with you information regarding several changes occurring to our school meals sales system:
1) My Lunch Money is now closed
2) New Way Students Will “Check Out” of the Lunch Line:
You may no longer deposit money into your student’s meal account through myLunchMoney.com. We will be moving to a new system in Fall 2015 (we will provide more information soon!). It is important to note:
- Begins with Middle Schools March 16;
- High Schools April 13;
- Elementary Schools September 9
- Money already deposited into MyLunchMoney will still be available for your student to make purchases.
- Your balance can be checked using Skyward Family Access.
- Prepaying to your student’s meal account can be accomplished by having your student bring cash or a check, made payable to Edmonds School District, to school.
We appreciate your patience as we make this transition.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.