What to Do at AMS
Clubs and Organizations
Get involved with groups that meet during and after school. At AMS, you can start or join a club. Here are some of the clubs at school last year. See Ms. Freywald if you are interested in starting a club.
- Associated Student Body (ASB)
- National Junior Honor Society
- WEB—Where Everybody Belongs
The following must be completed before you can turn out for any sport:
- Complete physical examination by a licensed physician (good for two years).
- Signed parent permission slip.
- Purchase an ASB card ($8).
- Demonstrate proof of insurance.
- Pass all classes.
- Pay all fines in full.
- Pay participation fee ($65 per sport) or get it waived/reduced if you qualify for Free/Reduced Lunch.
ams eXPENSES (tENTATIVE ESTIMATES):
pE shirts $10.00
pe sweats $15.00
pe backpack $5.00
pe shirt/sweats/backpack combo…..$28.00
asb card $8.00
student planner $6.00
yearbook…………$Price to be determined