School District invites you to get involved in our schools by becoming a
volunteer. We are looking for parents, families and community members
who want to support students with one-on-one tutoring, field trips and
events. Students experience positive growth by having extra caring
people in their lives and volunteers provide encouragement, build
confidence, and help them grow academically.
Individuals who wish to volunteer in schools during the school will need to complete volunteer forms and have an annual background check on file. You may also wish to volunteer in schools through the Natural Leaders program as part of the Diversity, Equity and Outreach department.
- Equity Alliance for Achievement (EAACH)
- Parent Groups (see individual school websites for more information)
- High School Start/End Times Task Force
- Social Emotional Learning Committee
- Career and Technical Education Advisory Committees
- Wellness Committee
- Strategic Direction Advisory Committee
"I volunteer because it is a family tradition that I would like to pass on to my children. To be able to show our kids that no matter how busy we are, there is always time to help others."