Lynnwood High School
Royal Athletics 2013 - 2014
Tuesday, November 26: Winter Sports Parent Meeting, 7 PM, Gym
For current competition schedules and
coaches contact information, go to Wescoathletics.com
Before the first practice, athletes must complete:
1) Athletic Eligibility Packet
2) Current medical/physical examination.
3) All school fines must be paid.
4) Must have a current ASB card ($45 for the 2013-14 school year).
Before participating in a competition, athletes must:
1) Be academically eligible.
- Must be taking at least 2.5 credits
- Can be failing no more than one class during their most recent grading period.
2) Pay a $100 Sports Participation Fee (or qualify for a waiver ~ see page 12 in the Athletic Eligiblity Packet).
All checks are made out to the Edmonds School District.
Other Eligibility Items:
If you have questions about LHS Athletics, please contact:
Athletic Coordinator: Rob McMains
Athletic Secretary: Lisa Gordon
Athletic Trainer: Debbie Meservy-Hogge