Business Services Mission
We support student learning by facilitating the receipt and prudent expenditure, tracking and reporting of district revenues and expenses in compliance with board policy and applicable laws.
Who We Are
We consist of Accounting, Budget and Finance, Purchasing, Risk Management, and Audit and Internal Controls.
What We Do
We support the day-to-day business and operations activities of Edmonds School District by:
- Providing financial planning and management services
- Receiving and depositing payments
- Purchasing goods and services
- Paying vendors and reimbursing employees
- Invoicing for services the District provides
- Accounting for revenues and expenditures
- Ensuring compliance with applicable laws
- Managing risk
- Director of Budget & Finance, 425.431.7048